CREATING YOUR DREAM BATHROOM
As the amount of time spent at home has increased dramatically for most people in the last few months, we’ve seen a lot of people putting together their home wish list. Remodeling your home can bring your wish list to life! One thing we consistently see at the top of our clients' wish lists is an updated master en suite.
We spend so much of our time in our bathrooms, it makes sense that we’d want to invest in making them functional and beautiful spaces. Here are 5 remodeling ideas to make the time you spend in the bathroom a little more enjoyable:
1. A Walk-in Shower - Adding in a walk-in shower can make your shower more accessible and gives you the option of adding in multiple shower heads for a more luxurious experience.
2. A Free-Standing Soaking Tub - A tub provides a great way to relax at the end of a long day!
3. Heated Floors - Adding in a radiant heating system under your tile to create a warm place to step can be an excellent addition to your bathroom.
4. Lighted Mirrors- Bringing in more light creates a welcoming environment, and can also help with practical tasks (like applying makeup).
5. Seated Vanity Area - Having a well-light vanity area can change the tone of your mornings by creating a space to relax while getting ready.
If you’re thinking about remodeling your bathroom or have another project in mind, please email or give us a call.